This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Parents / Learning Mentors:
Please be prepared for the parent and/or learning mentor to receive a text alert if you are more than 5 minutes late. Please know that most work will NEED to be completed independently, while other work may need to be completed while supervised by the Learning Mentor. Please make sure to check PowerSchool weekly.
If your student has any technology issues:
1. Call Virtual Live Assistance
2. If Live Assistance CANNOT help then they will help you create a Work Order and the laptop will be turned in to First Aid
3. If your laptop is turned in you MUST contact your teacher and let them know.
• Be on time to each class
• Video MUST stay on
• Eye contact on speaker
• Use the “Raise Hand” feature
• Dress appropriately
• Find a quiet workspace
• Focus on the Virtual class ONLY
• Check email EVERY morning
• Be prepared with all supplies and materials
• Mute microphone, unless called upon to speak