This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
*Be on time to each class.
• Be prepared for the parent and Learning Mentor to receive a text alert if the student is more than 5 minutes late.
• Be prepared with all supplies and materials.
• Most work will NEED to be completed independently, while other work may need to be completed/supervised by your Learning Mentor.
• Mute microphone, unless called upon to speak.
• Video MUST stay on.
• Eye contact on speaker
• Use the “Raise Hand” feature.
• Dress appropriately.
• Find a quiet workspace.
• Focus on the Virtual class ONLY.
• Check email EVERY morning.
• Check PowerSchool weekly.
If your student has any technology issues:
1. Call Virtual Live Assistance
2. If Live Assistance CANNOT help then they will help you create a Work Order and the laptop will be turned in to First Aid
3. If your laptop is turned in you MUST contact your teacher and let them know by email, text, or Dojo.